Our Code Signatories
The Code is supported throughout the industry. There are over 130 Code signatories including producers, importers, wholesalers, retailers and trade associations.
Each Code signatory has agreed to:
- Be bound by the provisions of the Code.
- Support the decisions of the Independent Complaints Panel and to not stock any products falling foul of the Code.
- Accept that details of complaints will be published and made available to Government, interested parties, the media and the general public.
If you would like to become a Code signatory then please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to discuss this is further detail with one of our team then please call 020 7290 1460.
- Maisons Marques et Domaines Ltd
- Majestic Wine Warehouses Ltd
- Marks and Spencer plc
- Marston’s plc
- Martin Mccoll
- Martin Miller’s Gin
- Matthew Clark Wholesale Ltd
- McMullen & Sons Ltd
- Meantime Brewing Company Ltd
- Merrydown plc
- Mitchells & Butlers plc
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited
- Morrison Bowmore Distillers (owned by Beam Suntory)
5 October 2020
‘Cheers’ Campaign – SAIP
7 September 2020
COVID-19 Blog Series – Introduction
2 April 2020
Alcohol industry steps up action to help tackle COVID-19 and support local communities
18 August 1997
Rulings + Decisions
‘Lemonhead’ Alcoholic Lemon Drink and ‘Orangehead’ Alcoholic Orange Drink