- has a particular appeal to under 18s;
- suggests any confusion as to the product's alcoholic strength or nature or glamorises its alcoholic strength;
- suggests any association with bravado, or with dangerous or anti-social behaviour;
- suggests any association with sexual success;
- encourages illegal, irresponsibly or immoderate consumption:
- suggests that consumption of the drink can lead to social success or popularity;
- suggests that the product can enhance mental or physical capabilities.
If you would like to make a complaint about a product or promotional activity, please write to Secretary to The Independent Complaints Panel, Portman Group, 4th Floor, 20 Conduit Street, London,
W1S 2XW or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Your complaint will be treated as confidential unless you have a competitive interest in the matter.