COVID-19: INFORMATION HUB
The COVID-19 pandemic has been the biggest major event to attack global society in the 21st Century. UK alcohol producers have stepped up to respond to the pandemic taking action to protect the nation’s health, strengthen our local communities and support the wider hospitality industry.
During the crisis alcohol sales have fallen and the majority of people have maintained a moderate approach to alcohol consumption. Evidence indicates that those who have increased their drinking were mainly already drinking at the heaviest and most harmful rates and need targeted interventions and support.
- Responsible Actions to COVID-19 – Blog Series
- Alcohol industry continues to step up action to help tackle covid-19 and support for local communities
- Stockpiling fears appear unfounded as lockdown Brits drinking same or less
- English lead the return to the pub, while Gen-Z move from ‘Generation Sober’ to ‘Generation Congregate’
- Portman Group hails latest CGA survey showing Brits drinking same or less during lockdown
- Portman Group urges continued moderation through the long weekend
- PG responds to new Drinkaware survey on lockdown drinking among furloughed workers
- New surveys show Brits drinking moderately under lockdown, as majority continue to drink under CMO guidelines
- COVID-19: UK alcohol consumption and industry actions
- YouGov / Portman Group survey on alcohol consumption during the COVID-19 lockdown
NEED SPECIFIC ADVICE?
Tell us about your enquiry