Advice and Training Manager
Rebecca is responsible for providing tailored regulatory advice and training under the Portman Group’s Codes of Practice.
If you are a member, she is able to provide a priority service for both regulatory advice and training.
She has worked within the oil and gas sector, before taking on the role of Senior Compliance Officer with William Hill and later becoming an Assistant Manager in the Legal and Compliance team at Zoopla.
Rebecca holds an LLB Law (with Honours) from the University of Buckingham and is also completing her LPC at BPP University.
- John Timothy
- Chief Executive
- Nicola Bates
- Director of External Affairs
- Laura Demorais
- Head of Regulatory Affairs (Maternity Leave)
- Catherine Thomas
- Head of Regulatory Affairs (Interim)
- David Saer
- Policy and Communications Manager
- Anna Liveing
- Public Affairs and Stakeholder Executive
- Michael Hustler
- Regulatory Affairs Executive