Sir Martin Narey
Sir Martin has had a long career in the public, voluntary and private sector. He led the Prison Service in England and Wales for seven years before leading the children’s charity, Barnardo’s.
He has been a senior adviser to successive Secretaries of State and Prime Ministers on issues relating to child neglect, the care system and, fostering and adoption.
His current appointments include sitting as a non-executive board member of Unlink, an IT company and he is about to take over as Chair of the Sage, Gateshead, the charity which runs the north’s leading orchestral and concert venue.
- John Timothy
- Chief Executive
- Nicola Bates
- Director of External Affairs
- Laura Demorais
- Head of Regulatory Affairs (Maternity Leave)
- Catherine Thomas
- Head of Regulatory Affairs (Interim)
- David Saer
- Policy and Communications Manager
- Rebecca Oladipo
- Advice and Training Manager
- Anna Liveing
- Public Affairs and Stakeholder Executive
- Michael Hustler
- Regulatory Affairs Executive