Regulatory Affairs Executive
Michael works within our regulatory team. He is responsible for ensuring the complaints procedure runs smoothly and provides a secretariat function for the Independent Complaints Panel. He can provide detailed information and insight about the complaints process procedure.
If you are a member, Michael is able to offer priority advice through the Advisory Service.
Michael holds a BA in History from Royal Holloway University of London. Before joining the Portman Group he worked as a Researcher for The Authors Licencing and Collecting Society, where he enhanced his skill for attention to detail and process.
- Sir Martin Narey
- John Timothy
- Chief Executive
- Nicola Bates
- Director of External Affairs
- Laura Demorais
- Head of Regulatory Affairs (Maternity Leave)
- Catherine Thomas
- Head of Regulatory Affairs (Interim)
- David Saer
- Policy and Communications Manager
- Rebecca Oladipo
- Advice and Training Manager
- Anna Liveing
- Public Affairs and Stakeholder Executive